When you’ve started working and earning an income in Malaysia, one of your duty is to pay income tax to the Inland Revenue Board or the Lembaga Hasil Dalam Negeri (LHDN).

Ads Notice

But before you can file your income tax, you would have to open an account with LDHN.

To open an account, you will need to fill the CP600 form.

The CP600 is the Registration Form For Individual Income Tax File.

Inside the form, you are required to fill in particulars such as:

  • Name
  • Identity card number
  • Sex
  • Status
  • Date of birth
  • Citizen
  • Country of residence
  • Correspondence address
  • Phone number
  • Email address
  • Employment details

Ads Notice

To download the Form CP500 in PDF format, please click the link below.

Click here to download Form CP500

Ads Notice

By | 2017-06-01T08:56:27+08:00 June 1st, 2017|Online Services|0 Comments

About the Author:

Leave A Comment