The Driving School Blog was launched back in 10th April 2009.
The objective of this site is to share the teaching experience of Cikgu Yap who has been in the driving school industry for more than 40 years.
As of today, there are over 700 articles published on this blog.
The key writers of this blog are Cikgu Yap (my father) and myself, Will Yap.
Yes, my father did taught me how to drive and I have had my driving license for more than 20 years.
For new drivers
The information written on this site can be used by 2 groups of people:
2) Those that have already obtained their driving license.
For new driver, what you should do is read up information related to learning how to drive a car or motorcycle.
Next, you will also have to know what are the requirements to get a driving license in Malaysia.
The things you have to know are:
2) Getting your Learner’s or L license.
3) QTI or pra-ujian
5) Getting your Probationary Driver’s License (PDL)
6) Converting your PDL to Competent Driver’s License (CDL)
For experienced drivers
When you’ve successfully obtained your driving license, the learning process doesn’t stop.
Some of the things you have to know are:
1) How your driving license can be suspended?
4) Traffic offenses or kesalahan jalan raya dan hukumannya
7) Goods Driver’s License (GDL)
8) International driving license or driving permit
With so many posts on this site, it may be difficult to find the right article suitable for you.
Therefore, it is recommended for you to use the Google Custom Search Bar.
To access the search bar, CLICK HERE.
If you have any question related to the article, please feel free to type it into the comment section at the bottom of the page.